What is Musclegenix 1 Day Vit ?
1 Day Vit is a complete supplement with 12 vitamins, 8 minerals and beta carotenes especially designed to satisfy all the athletes needs with a high physical weariness, increasing their sport performance and delaying the fatigue appearance. Its formula contributes to avoid possible nutritional deficiences, provides energy by the macronutrients metabolism and ensures the proper functioning of the organism and general health.
The 1 Day Vit composition includes anti-oxidants that play a very important protector role with the athletes because it neutralizes the free-radicals formed during the trainings and long-lasting competitions. This way contributes with the athlete health and with the strengthens of the inmune system.
It’s not only indicated for aerobic athletes, it’s also for strength or potency, gym and fitness users, as well as active persons or in a higher waste that want to totally cover all their daily needs of vitamins and minerals.
1 Day Vit contents substances with a recognized biological activity:
- Vitamin B1 or Thiamine: Plays an important role in the carbohydrates metabolism, mainly to produce energy as well as participating in the fats, protein and nucleic acids metabolism. It’s essential for the growth and development.
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin: participates in the carbohydrates metabolism to provide energy, intervenes in the oxidateive-reductive reactions: dicreases the fatigue and the oxidative damage, protects the nervous system and it’s essential for the vision and skin maintenance.
- Vitamin B3 or Niacin: participates in the carbohydrates metabolism to provide energy, dicrease the blood cholesterol, eliminates the toxic substances from the body and improves the blood circulation.
- Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid: it’s necessary to form the coencyme A (CoA) and it’s crucial considered in the carbohydrates, proteins and fats metabolism and synthesis. Helps to reduce the weariness.
- Vitamin B6: intervenes in the proteins and glycogen metabolism to obtain energy, reduces the weariness and intervenes in the red blood cells, hormones and inmune system cells production. This vitamin is very popular between the athletes because increases the muscle performance and the energy production due to the glycogenensis improvement. Intervenes in the development of neurotransmitters that regulate the mood, as the serotonin, being able to help, in some people, in cases of depression, stress and sleep disturbance. Besides, it controls the blood homocysteine level, associated amino-acid to the heart diseases.
- Vitamin B7 or B8 or biotin: contributes with the macro-nutrients normal metabolism, preserves the skin, hair and mucous. Participates with the nervous system and psychological functions maintenance.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: reduces the weariness and the fatigue, protects the immune system, participates in the blood cells formation, keeps the homocysteine in normal levels and contributes with the brain functioning. It’s important during the pregnancy to avoid te neural tube defects.
- Vitamin B12 or Cyanocobalamin: intervenes in the macro-nutrients normal metabolism, as well as in the immune and nervous system functioning. It also intervenes in the red blood cells formation, cell division and homocysteine metabolism. Additionally, reduces the weariness and fatigue.
- Vitamin A or retinol: contributes with the skin, mucous, vision and immune system maintenance, as well as the cell differentation and the iron metabolism.
- Vitamin D3 or cholecalciferol: improves the absorption and the calcium and phosphorus metabolism, therefore maintaines the bones in a good way and avoides the risk of broken bones, controls the cells division, intervenes in the muscle function and reduces the pain after the physical exercise.
- Vitamin E or tocopherol: protects the cells against the oxidative damage.
- Vitamin C or ascorbic acid: protects the cells against the oxidative damage, strengthens the nervous and immune system, specially maintaines the immune system functioning after an intense physical exercise; besides, reduces the weariness and the fatigue, intervenes in the macro-nutrients metabolism to provide energy, contributes with the iron absorption and participates in the collagen formation.
- Iron: contributes with the energetic metabolism, hemoglobin and red blood cells formation. Contributes with the oxygen transport and with the weariness and fatigue reduction.
- Magnesium: intervenes with the energy productor metabolism, contributes with the muscle, nervous, bones and protein synthesis normal functioning, maintenances the electrolyte balance and reduces the weariness and fatigue.
- Zinc: protects the cells against the oxidative damage, intervenes in the macro-nutrients metabolism, participates in the protein synthesis, strengthens the immune system, improves the wounds healing and keeps skin, hair, nails and vision in a good way.
- Iodine: Essential trace-element in the thyroid hormones synthesis and therefore, in the macro-nutrients metabolism. Participates in the nervous system functioning and improves the mental agility.
- Manganese: Participates in the metabolism, it’s essential in anti-oxidant enzymes to reduce the oxidative damage. Intervenes in the connective tissue formation and keeps the bones health.
- Copper: mainly contributes with the immune system maintenance. It’s anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory that serves in cases of anemia and arthritis; it also intervenes in the immune system functioning and protects the connective tissue, skin and hair.
- Selenium: powerful anti-oxidant. Strengthens the immune system and the thyroid function.
- Calcium: intervenes in the muscle contraction, coagulation and nervous system functioning, as well as in the energetic metabolism. It’s fundamental to keep the bones and teeth health.
- Phosphorus: it’s an estructural component of the bone and teeth, it’s a part of the cellular membranes, the nucleic acids and diverse enzymes. Participates in the maintenance of the acid-base balance and also intervenes in the ATP metabolism (energy molecule), essential for the physical performance.
- Potassium: intervenes in the normal muscle and neurological function and also contributes to keep the blood pressure within normal parameters.
- Chromium picolinate: it’s the chromium form more bioavailable and absorbable that the chromium has. This mineral is fundamental for the correct metabolism of the nutrients, because is involved in the insulin action, improving the glucose control. The insulin is an hormone that it’s realeases in a respond of the carbohydrates consumption and it’s in charge to keep the glucose plasma levels. Besides, it helps to burn the body fat, improves the athletic performance, the strength and promotes the lean mass gain.
- Beta-carotenes: the beta-carotenes belongs to the carotenes family, fat-soluble pigments synthetized by the plants and give them an orange color. The beta-carotenes are vitamin A precursors and help to reach the vitamin A level needed by the body for the normal growth and development, a good vision and ocular health, a strong immune system and a healthy skin. Besides, they have anti-oxidant very important propierties to neutralize the free-radicals and prevents the risk of suffer any chronical diseases as the cardiovascular disease, cancer or eye disorder.
Properties of 1 Day Vit:
- Improves the professional athlete performance, specially in aerobic sports.
- Strengthens the general health.
- Anti-oxidant capacity.
- Helps the nutrient metabolism.
- Strengthens the immune system.
Ingredients of 1 Day Vit:
Calcium carbonate, magnesium sulphate, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), ferrous fumarate, zinc oxide, potassium chloride, vitamin B3 (niacinamide), vitamin E (D-acetate L-alpha-tocopherol), manganese gluconate, calcium D-pantothenate, copper gluconate, vitamin A (retinyl acetate), beta-carotene, thiamine hydrochloride, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, potassium iodide, cromium picolinate, D-biotin, sodium selenite, anti-caking (E-470B), cholecalciferol and cyanocobalamin; capsule: gelatin and opacifier (E-171).