What is AMINO 2000?
AMINO 2000 is a premium free-form whey amino acid supplement that is quickly absorbed and great for active individuals who want to speed up recovery and promote muscle growth.
Amino 2000 contains 18 essential and non-essential amino acids derived from whey protein isolate in their isolated, unbound form, meaning they require minimal digestion and are rapidly taken up by skeletal muscle tissue.
Amino acids from whey have a variety of benefits, including:
- Enhancing muscle growth and increasing muscle protein synthesis
- Boosting recovery and reducing fatigue
- Supporting lean body mass
- Preventing muscle tissue breakdown during exercise
AMINO 2000 comes in tablet form for easy on-the-go, and it comes in 75 tab, 150 tab, and 300 tab options.
If you’re looking for a powdered whey protein isolate supplement, Pure Nutrition also offers WHEY ISOLATE which contains high-quality whey isolate in a delicious powder form to help you meet your daily protein needs.
Benefits of AMINO 2000
- PREMIUM WHEY AMINO ACID SUPPLEMENT THAT IS QUICKLY ABSORBED. AMINO 2000 contains 6000 mg of essential and non-essential amino acids in each serving. Essential amino acids are key amino acids for enhancing recovery and boosting muscle growth (especially when taken before or after physical exercise).
- REDUCE FATIGUE & INHIBIT MUSCLE BREAKDOWN. The amino acids in AMINO 2000 give your body the necessary substrates to effectively reduce fatigue and inhibit muscle tissue breakdown. This is why AMINO 2000 is ideal for use before and after intense exercise.
- EASY TO DIGEST AND LACTOSE-FREE. AMINO 2000 [provides critical amino acids from whey protein in a simple-to-digest tablet form and is lactose-free, making it great for people with lactose intolerance and digestive issues.
- NO PROPRIETARY BLENDS & MANUFACTURED IN GERMANY IN A cGMP FACILITY. AMINO 2000 is a completely open-label product (free from proprietary blends), meaning what you see on the label is exactly what you get. It is also made in a cGMP facility in Germany, ensuring you get a product that is potent, pure, and safe.
The Science of Whey Amino Acids
Whey protein isolate provides one of the most ideal amino acid profiles for human skeletal muscle tissue, and it is exceptionally high in branched-chain amino acids (which are especially key for supporting recovery and muscle growth).
AMINO 2000 provides 6000 mg of free-form amino acids derived from whey protein isolate per tablet, with 900 mg of free-form L-leucine. Research suggests that L-leucine is the key amino acid for initiating muscle protein synthesis – which is the biological process by which your muscles turn amino acids into proteins (which make up muscle tissue).1
Moreover, whey protein is the most biologically useful protein of any source. This means that your body is readily able to utilize the amino acids in AMINO 2000 for biological purposes, particularly muscle repair and recovery.
Moreover, essential amino acids in AMINO 2000 are great for preventing muscle tissue breakdown, especially when calorie intake is low and during exercise.
It’s important to remember that AMINO 2000 provides free-form amino acids, meaning they require virtually no digestion and quickly enter circulation. This makes AMINO 2000 ideal for individuals who want to get the benefits of whey protein isolate but have digestive issues when consuming a whey protein powder supplement.
Why AMINO 2000 Is the Best Tablet Form of Whey Amino Acids Available
AMINO 2000 is a premium amino acid tablet supplement for athletes, gym-goers, and active individuals who are looking to promote recovery and support muscle building. Unlike many amino acid tablet supplements, AMINO 2000 contains a high proportion of L-leucine and contains an amino acid profile that is optimal for muscle protein synthesis.
AMINO 2000 is also made in Germany under strict quality-control standards in a cGMP facility to ensure you’re getting only the purest and most potent BCAAs.
How to Use AMINO 2000
AMINO 2000 is best taken before and after physical exercise. You may also use it between meals, immediately upon waking, and before bed for further benefits. AMINO 2000 is not intended to replace a healthy, balanced diet.
|Serving Size||3 tablets|
|AMOUNT PER SERVING|
2-4 tablets 1 to 3 times a day. Particularly important is the intake before and after exercise.