What is Aqua Out?
Aqua Out is an all-natural herbal diuretic supplement containing an unmatched profile of antioxidant-rich, plant-based ingredients and key micronutrients that are scientifically proven to help remove excess fluid and toxins from the body. Don’t be fooled by “detox pills” and diuretic supplements that contain little more than dandelion; Aqua Out features over 11 active ingredients to make sure you get the results you want, safely.
Benefits of Aqua Out?
No matter what your health and fitness goals are, retaining excessive amounts of fluid (bloating) can put a damper on your well-being
. But bloating can cause much more harm than many people are aware since urinating is one of the main ways the body eliminates toxins. As such, maintaining healthy fluid balance is imperative for keeping toxin buildup to a minimum and reducing inflammation. This is where Aqua Out comes into play by acting as a natural diuretic agent and supporting optimal fluid balance.
Aesthetically, bloating can also ruin your efforts to bring out your muscle definition and prevent you from actually seeing the results of all the hard work that you put into your diet and training. Aqua Out is an innovative diuretic pill with ingredients that help dry out your body and detoxify safely, allowing you to achieve “peak” conditioning and keep healthy. If you’re a bodybuilder getting ready for competition, this product will help you maximize your muscle definition, vascularity, and leanness.
Benefits and quality differences of Aqua Out:
- Reduce bloating (water retention)
- Promote vascularity
- Detoxify the body
- Enhance muscle definition
- All-natural, herbal ingredients
- No harsh stimulants or synthetic agents
- Freshness, potency, and purity guaranteed
How Aqua Out Works: Science & Research
• Green Tea Leaf Extract: The leaves of green tea are one of the most abundant sources of polyphenols known as catechins, especially epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). Catechins are ostensibly the most potent antioxidants in nature, affecting nearly every system in the human body.1 In addition to the general health and longevity benefits of green tea, it’s suggested that green tea leaves have diuretic properties thanks to their unique profile of catechins and high amount of EGCG and natural caffeine content.2
• Uva Ursi Leaf Extract: Uva ursi, also known as bearberry (since bears like eating the fruit), has been used as a medicinal herb since the 2nd century for treating urinary tract disorders, bronchitis, constipation, as well as kidney and bladder stones. A large body of clinical research suggests that the phytonutrients found in uva ursi leaves have antiseptic actions in the urinary and gastrointestinal tracts, and also help flush toxins out the body.3In particular, uva ursi leaves contain a unique compound called arbutin, a glycosylated hydroquinone that helps remove excess water from cells, thereby reducing the appearance of bloating and encouraging healthy detoxification processes.
• Dandelion Leaf: Dandelion is the most well-known herbal diuretic due to its natural stimulatory actions on the bladder. This makes dandelion a common alternative option for treating kidney and liver disorders since it helps detoxify the body. The leaves of dandelion contain a variety of constituents not readily found in other plants, such as taraxacin, taraxerin, taraxerol, and taraxasterol, all of which have diuretic properties in the body.
• European Goldenrod (Herb): European goldenrod is a plant species that grows all over Poland and possesses an abundance of polyphenolic compounds, notably rutin, rosmarinic acid, and chlorogenic acid. These compounds have demonstrable diuretic and detoxifying actions in the body, and may even help with fat loss.
• Juniper (Berries): After flowering, the juniper tree bears bright purple berries that contain a medley of catechins and proanthocyanidins that inhibit eicosanoid synthesis by blocking the actions of Cyclooxygenase, thereby mitigating inflammation throughout the body.7 In alternative medicine, juniper berries are often used to help treat coronary dysfunctions and urinary tract infections (due to their diuretic properties).
• Buchu (Leaf): Buchu is a mid-sized, green, woody plant native to the western regions of South Africa. Its leaves have an intoxicating peppermint-like aroma and a particularly promising compound known as diosphenol, which possesses antiseptic and diuretic properties.
• Birch Leaf Extract: The birch tree is one of the oldest still-living plant species, being exceptionally resilient. In fact, birch trees have been shown to cleanse contaminated soil and make it habitable for other plants. After noting this phenomenon, scientists grew curious about what compounds in birch trees gave it these “cleansing” properties. The leaves of birch trees are rich in vitamin C, saponins, tannins, flavonoids, and sesquiterpenes. Several studies have shown that birch leaves help reduce inflammation in humans and lower the risk of urinary tract infections by increasing the volume and frequency of urination.
• Bladderwrack (Whole Plant): Bladderwrack is a type of seaweed that contains a high amount of fucoxanthin and is thought to speed up metabolism by enhancing thyroid production.11 Research suggests that fucoxanthin (a member of the carotenoid family) helps reduce abdominal fat and readily neutralizes toxic free radicals.
• Horsetail Herb: A large body of evidence demonstrates that horsetail (Equisetum arvense) plants are highly potent diuretics and a rich source of trace minerals.13 In fact, horsetail is a common herb used in alternative medicine for treating edema (fluid retention) as well as urinary tract infections.
• Vitamin B6 & Potassium: Pyridoxine HCl is an essential micronutrient of the B vitamin family. It is crucial for a multitude of physiological processes, specifically neurotransmitter production and healthy bladder function.15 Potassium is the primary electrolyte that resides outside of cells and helps reduce fluid retention by counteracting the effects of sodium (the primary electrolyte inside of cells).
What Makes Aqua Out the Best Diuretic Supplement?
Many diuretic supplements on the market are loaded with harsh stimulants and synthetic agents that result in extreme fluid loss and critical dehydration, making such products very dangerous and impractical. We created Aqua Out so you can reduce bloating, detoxify the body, and enhance muscle definition without any harsh stimulants or synthetic ingredients that do more harm than good.